Facilitator: Julie Longden
1. Mussarat Rahman - Activist and volunteer worker with Bradford based Biasan supporting the migrant community.
2. Angie Steel - Community activist with migrant communities, horticulturist and healthy food catering provider
5. Shengai Mbumbo - Zimbabwean national, long term living in England -Person seeking asylum, activist and campaigner leading LGBTQ Rainbow Group for people seeking asylum. Founder and co-presenter of migration matters radio. Bradford Hate Crime Alliance panel.
3. Paula Trotter - Hope Rising activist and founder member
4. Emma Heald - Hope Rising activist and founder member