After feedback on ticket pricing and affordability we have done the very best we can to keep ticket prices low, and very significantly reduced from last year, while still meeting costs.
We have a limited number of free tickets to be allocated on a case by case basis for those who have income below the benefits level: for example, asylum seeking women, those whose benefits have been suspended, those who are awaiting a decision on a benefits application. If you feel you are eligible then please email email@example.com for a free ticket.
We have a fantastic line up of speakers and topics for FiLiA 2018. As the weeks go on we will announce more details but in the meantime, topics include:
- CULTURE OF DISBELIEF: ASYLUM SEEKER IS NOT MY NAME!
- REPRESENTATION. 100 YEARS SINCE THE 1918 REFORM ACT
- HOW IS VEGANISM RELATED TO FEMINISM AND PATRIARCHY?
- SPACE FOR SISTERS (WOMEN OF COLOUR)
- THE UNTAPPED POTENTIAL OF WOMEN
- ECONOMIC ABUSE AND THE EFFECTS ON WOMEN
- TRAVERSING NO-ONE'S LAND: EXPLORING THE SEX AND GENDER IMPASSE
- LESBIANS: POLITICS AND HISTORY
- JUSTICE FOR PALESTINE: WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVE
- THE CHALLENGES OF FEMINIST PARENTING
- SECULARISM IS A FEMINIST ISSUE
- MISDIAGNOSIS IN WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH & NEURODIVERSITY
- SUFFRAGETTES: HARD SELL AND HARD CELL
- NEO-LIBERALISM AND PATRIARCHY
- CONNECTING WOMEN LOCAL TO GLOBAL AS A FORCE FOR SOCIAL CHANGE
- 1 YEAR AFTER #METOO - ASSESSMENT AND PERSPECTIVES
- CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING SESSIONS
- SEX SELLS: LINKING THE PERSONAL AND POLITICAL
- VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN - A GLOBAL EPIDEMIC
- FEMINISM AND THE CLASS STRUGGLE
Early bird offer: the first 50 to purchase a ticket will get a free FiLiA mug!
Please don't forget, you can also make a donation and enable someone else to join us at FiLiA 2018
Your donations help women who would otherwise be unable to attend the conference. Thank you.
Filia is committed to creating an Inclusive experience for delegates at Conference
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to the accessibility of our event, or you would like to discuss your personal requirements whilst at conference and we will get right back to you